Thursday, July 16, 2015 —
We kindly invite you to the next ECP4 Info Day and to the 4M2020 workshop that will take place on 17-18 September 2015 in France at the premises of PEP (Centre Technique de la Plasturgie et des Composites).
We would like to thank Jérome Sicard, R&D Deputy Manager of PEP and ECP4 Board Member, who agreed to host the ECP4 Info Day at his company.
Additionally to the ECP4 members and the 4M2020 partners, companies from the energy, health, automotive, aeronautics and ICT sectors will attend the events.
Thursday, 17 September 2015 - ECP4 Industrial Info Day
- 09:45 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 10:15 Welcome
- 10:15 - 10:30 ECP4 presentation
- 10:30 - 11:30 ECP4 H2020 plastics and composite projects. Review of calls and priority
- 11:30 - 12:30 PEP Visit
- 12:30 - 14:00 Break and lunch
- 14:00 - 15:30 Project exchange with European Technical center and key end-users
- 15:30 - 16:00 Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 Network and collaboration
- 17:00 Closed session
- 19:00 Evening dinner
Friday, 18 September 2015 - Workshop towards Horizon 2020 call priorities & funding for multi-material and multi-functional micro/nano-enabling technologies
- 8:30 – 8:45 Registration
- 8:45 - 9:00 Welcome
- 9:00 - 9:10 4M2020 outline and intermediate results
- 9:10 - 9:20 Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) in advanced manufacturing Micro/Nanotechnologies
- 9:20 - 10:20 Session 1 - Review and ranking of topics and products of high impacts for EU
- 10:20 - 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 - 11:30 Session 2 - Key technologies and value chains
- 11:30 - 11:40 Coffee Break
- 11:40 - 12:25 Session 3 - Technical and non-technical bottlenecks
- 12:25 - 12:40 Debriefing, Conclusion and Next Steps
- 12 :40 « Haut Bugey » lunch buffet
This workshop is part of the 4M2020 European project initiative which includes a review on current roadblocks & research needs in the manufacturing of multi-materials multi-functional products.
- To identify top priorities & funding for next Horizon 2020 calls on multi-material and multi-functional (4M) micro/nano-enabling technologies;
- To bring forward the global picture of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) in advanced manufacturing with highlight on Micro/Nanotechnologies;
- To roadmap promising micro/nanotechnology-enabled products for key applications;
- To make key recommendations on future research needs for micro/nanotechnologies in the (4M) manufacturing domain, in relation to the launching of next Horizon 2020 programs.
PEP (Centre Technique de la Plasturgie et des Composites)
2 Rue Pierre & Marie Curie
01100 BELLIGNAT– France
For the accommodation, we suggest “Le nouvel Hotel” (31 Rue René Nicod, Oyonnax).
20 rooms have been pre-book until the 30th August for the 16th September. No availability for the night of the 17th September.
Reservations: +33(0)4 74 77 03 71 or email@example.com
Another option would be the hotel Central Parc (3 rue Bichat, Oyonnax).
If you would like to attend, please confirm your participation by registering here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our third Info Day in 2015.
your ECP4 team